Our client is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner.
- London based
- Permanent role
- Leadership position
The aim of this role is to manage the delivery of the strategic people agenda. You will work across the HR Function leading a team of Business Partners, working collaboratively with the wider HR function, to identify and deliver people initiatives and ensuring a seamless customer experience.
As well as your role as Senior HR Business Partner you will be heavily involved in the transformation of the business and will work across functional business lines to ensure alignment on this.
- Building, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders, both in HR and the business to understand current HR priorities and associated risks.
- Lead and motivate Business Partners, either directly or indirectly to deliver HR solutions across divisions
- Engaging with appropriate business and functional stakeholders to make recommendations on specialist interventions.
- Work in partnership with Talent Management to ensure seamless delivery of talent solutions to senior stakeholders
- Lead on the HR elements of relevant business transformation, ensuring key stakeholders across HR and the business are engaged and informed at all times
- Use experience to influence business leaders supporting and effecting change across the UK
- Guide and advise the EXCO and Director population on people related matters and technical HR related activity
We are looking for someone with strong HR Business Partnering experience and proven senior stakeholder management, ideally from a blue chip or large financial services organisation. Ideally you will hold a strong interest in digitalisation and technological advancement and be very customer centric and creative in your approach.
Additionally, we are looking for:
- Ability to plan, organise and multi task to deliver a high workload in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience in delivering change and transformation
- Strong people management skills.
- Effective decision maker.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.