Our client is a distinguished multinational engaged in creative retailing.
• Challenging and fulfilling career prospects
• Hong Kong & Taiwan coverage
• Fun and engaging workplace
Working closely with HR partners and senior internal stakeholders, you will execute and provide detailed insights on current HR strategies and objectives. The role will focus on forming strong partnerships with business leaders across Hong Kong, Taiwan, Shanghai and the US, to assess the growth and organizational needs of the business and provide insights on the functional depth of talent as well as on succession planning and talent management. You will support and coach leaders at different levels, leveraging a dynamic culture to engage and energize employees.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on HR Business Partner or HR Manager with a minimum of 10 years’ experience gained from a fast-paced multinational environment with a minimum of 5 years at a managerial level. We invite a pro-active and results-oriented individual with a strong generalist understanding of talent management best practice, talent programmes, HR operations and HR Planning.
In addition, we also seek for:
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources from an accredited institution, or related degree with strong academic achievement
• Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills
• Sound knowledge of Hong Kong & ideally Taiwan labour laws
• Outstanding communications skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
For further details please contact Doris Lam on +852 2526 8588 or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: DL/1353
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.