Senior HR Business Partner, London or Surrey
Our client is a global asset management firm who is looking to hire a Senior HR Business Partner.
The purpose of this role is to provide the full range of HR Business Partner support from a strategic and operational perspective. Working together, you’ll be required to deliver innovative, future-driven, business focused HR initiatives that add value to the business. In addition, the role works closely with a team of Global HR partners, across Bermuda, Dublin, Hong Kong, Tokyo, China, Europe and India.
- Partner with the business to drive an HR agenda geared at maximising performance and potential of the talent within the business.
- Take a leading role in supporting change management including assisting with the organisational design process, implementing the strategy and plans.
- Coach Key individuals in the leadership team to enable the goal of strengthening leadership calibre across key management levels across CFO
- Work with line managers to ensure regular talent discussions take place as part of management meetings, and development plans are in place targeting high potential employees. Support annualised talent data gathering exercises.
- Manage complex employee relations issues, engaging with the business promptly to address issues in a timely manner and assist in developing employee communication plans where appropriate. Contribute to and lead the HR components of change management and restructuring initiatives, which may include consultation with groups and individuals.
- Work in partnership with the various HR Centres of Excellence to support the delivery of HR agenda and key HR processes including engagement programmes, compensation management, talent management, leadership development and employee relations matters, etc. Identify and support the development of our future business leaders, retaining and nurturing our best people, to ensure bench strength and timely succession management.
- Work with the Talent centre of expertise to support the collation and assessment of specific training and development requirements
- Maintain a contemporary awareness of influential external bodies and any regulations and legislation etc. that impact the business, e.g. Senior Manager Certification Regime, MiFID II, etc...
- Work with the Employee Engagement team on a number of communication activities
- As HR’s capability develops in people analytics, you will provide data-driven people and organisational insights for decision making
- Proactively build a network of internal and external contacts within the industry to facilitate the delivery of key objectives in the most efficient and appropriate manner possible
- Good educational background to degree level and / or CIPD qualified, with a track record in senior HR positions
- Understanding of the UK Financial Services and Asset Management market, to be able to converse confidently about the business and the economic environment.
- Proven relationship builder with exemplary facilitation and communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Consultative approach, effective influencing and listening skills with a personal impact and communication style that will ensure success and credibility at all levels in the organisation
- Credible, influential, strategic and a true business partner with strong business acumen, able to manage within a complex matrix organisation, with a strong international orientation.
- Proven ability to evaluate employment law risks and to effectively address and mange any such situations arising.
- Future orientated whilst present focused and with a problem solving mindset.
- Analytical thinker, able to conceptualise, whilst being pragmatic and able to simplify complex issues in order to develop effective policies and best practice.
- High standards of integrity, ethically minded, energetic and hard working.
- Proven ability to be a collaborative member of a team across different locations and business areas
Job Reference: KH/16409
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.