Senior HR Business Partner – Financial Services- New York City
Our client is a major player in the Investment Banking industry, looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to support a key business group for the Americas.
- Strategic HR advisory and delivery
- Senior role
- Regional responsibility
This exciting role will see you use your HR knowledge and experience to proactively partner with the business and functional HR teams. You will advise and lead key talent strategies, critical cyclical HR processes and other HR projects (both global and local) and work in conjunction with talent, recruitment, D&I and rewards colleagues.
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong, business partnering background from a reputable international finance firm. You will be able to demonstrate strong business acumen and a consultative, collaborative and flexible approach. Key experience required includes:
- 8-10 + years relevant HR generalist experience within a global firm, ideally including banking experience
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- An ability to work independently and effectively to meet key deadlines
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree
For further details please contact Alison Maclurkin on email@example.com Job Code AMC/14326 #LI-AM1