Considered as one of the most prestigious firms to work for in the professional services industry, our client is looking for a strong data professional to join their HR Transformation team due to the recent change management initiatives.
- Geographical coverage of Hong Kong and Mainland China
- Great project management exposure
- Excellent career development opportunity
This is a newly created role and you will be heavily involved in enabling the company to drive its people strategy across Mainland China and Hong Kong. Leveraging on the large datasets and advanced statistics tools, you analyze key data, draw insights and make recommendations to inform business and human capital to shape decision making and actions.
The successful candidate will need to have the ability to develop relevant approach for advanced analytics, including data requirements, selection of appropriate statistical approaches, as well as synthesizing data sets from a variety of sources. More specifically, you are responsible for analyzing and interpreting data using appropriate inferential statistics and predictive modelling approaches to develop HR intelligence; Conduct data-mining approach to identify possible factors associated with key human capital aspects and draw meaningful relationships of data points, with the broader business picture in mind.
At the same time, this individual should have a proactive and can-do attitude. In addition, we are also looking for:
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- At least 3 years of work experience with data analytics
- Proven track record in building statistics analysis including predictive analytic modelling in a business setting
- Proven track record in project management and execution
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com. Job code: TH/12397
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.