A global medical devices company is looking for an experienced Human Resources Director to –
- Provide leadership, direction and expertise on key HR issues
- Be an integral part of the business leadership team
- Use strategic thinking and be able to execute HR plans tied to BU strategy
- Identify organizational issues and partner with the business to drive change
Reporting to the VP of HR for APAC you will be responsible for one of the largest business units regionally. You will work closely with COEs to successfully execute talent strategy.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
- 15 years of progressive HR experience
- Experience of working in the APAC region
- Strong business acumen
- Exposure to a matrix reporting organisation
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – fw/13524.
Fay Welch, Director
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.