A growing regional retail company looking for an experienced Senior HR Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Team management responsibilities
- Regional role
- Stakeholders engagement
As a Senior HR Manager, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR activities including talent acquisition & retention, manpower planning & budgeting, engagement, performance management, policies & procedures and employee relations. You will be leading a team of 3 to support the business growth for Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong in the most effective and efficient way, and ensuring that HR policies and strategies are implemented accordingly.
The suitable candidate will be someone who is resilient, highly adaptable to constant process improvements, and also willing to learn. You would need to have a sense of responsibility, high integrity, initiative, and capability of being able to pre-empt situations before they arise. Previous experience working within an MNC is an advantage. In addition you must have:
You must have -
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource or Business-related subjects
- A minimum of eight years working experience in a Generalist position with at least four years of team management experience
- Proven record of stability with your previously companies
- A self-starter, driven and able to work in a quick pace environment with a high level of results orientation
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu by sending your details to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference - JX/13447.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091