Our client, a major global financial services organisation, is seeking a dynamic, trusted advisor for their Hong Kong office.
• Established global firm with excellent brand name
• Flexible roles and responsibilities
• Key point of contact for senior business leaders
Reporting to the Hong Kong Head of HR, you will support the HR function, providing both strategic and operational HR advice and services to the business. You will oversee all elements of the employee life cycle, providing direct advice and service to your client group and working closely with a range of COE functions. This will include duties such as performance and talent management, employee relations, workforce and succession planning, employee engagement, as well as HR- related metric preparation and management reports.
The successful candidate will be a knowledgeable, adaptable HR generalist. They will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, and the ability to quickly understand the business they are covering. They will be able to combine strategic duties with hands-on, transactional work at a high pace.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least seven years of prior HR generalist experience, ideally within the financial or professional services sector
• Excellent time management, and prioritization
• Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese
• Degree Qualification
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: HM/13969
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.