A highly successful interior design and renovation platform is looking for an experienced and hands on HR Generalist to join their new team in Singapore –
• Oversee the complete recruitment process from sourcing to interviewing, reference checking and preparing offer letters
• Support the development and implementation of HR policies, procedures and benefits
• Coordinate the relocation process for overseas hires
• Drive monthly review meetings with the business, analysing data to identify trends and suggest solutions to improve performance and employee experience
Previous experience of working in a fast pace, start up environment is essential and as an experienced HR Generalist you will partner with the senior leaders to retain, develop and motivate individual team members to achieve their full potential. You will report to the HR Director as an individual contributor.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on as well as strategic is key as well as a proven track record in getting things done. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
• 7 to 10 years of experience as a HR generalist handling HR operations and employee engagement
• Proven ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders
• Data driven: innate sense towards data and a strong understanding of HR metrics
• Complete command in payroll and compliance
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – fw/14380.