Our client is a globally well renowned organization in aviation industry growing rapidly in the region, who is looking for a self-motivated, result oriented, and experienced HR professional with analytical perspective to join its team as Senior HR Manager in New Delhi.
- Fast paced, challenging yet collaborative working environment
- Covers implementation of all HR strategies and policies
In this role you will be required to build effective relationships with managers and leaders at all levels of the organisation, taking care of all the HR functions, succession planning, performance management and development issues.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is reliable, quite persuasive and affirmative in managing senior leaders and stakeholders, someone who has dealt with work unions/committees with strong decision making abilities and a proven track record of delivery at both strategic and operational level.
You should also have:
- Minimum 7 years of HR background and 4 years of managerial experience
- Previous experience in unionized environment
- Driven for results, inquisitive and execution-minded; able to translate the mission of stakeholders into actionable plans
- Highly articulate verbal and written communication skills, and ability to influence
For further details please contact Gaurav Yadav on GY@elliottscotthr.com
Job Reference: GY/16345
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.