A global FMCG organization is looking for an experienced and results-oriented Senior HR Manager on a 6 months contract to support business across APAC region -
- Team management role
- Business partnering and project management role with HR operations
- International working environment – Multi-cultural stakeholders
The successful applicant will be responsible for navigating HR effectively to ensure quality and timely delivery of all HR services to meet business needs. You will play a critical role in building strong working relationships with the business and HR leaders to translate business strategies into long term people strategies and agendas. You will provide coaching, drive innovation, employee engagement, process improvement and commitment to service excellence. As the Senior HR Manager, you will be responsible to develop and administer all HR activities. These include streamlining policies and procedures; keeping abreast and advising on all legislative matters; administering all visas, work and employment passes; taxes and IRAS. You will additionally undertake salary market surveys, data, benchmarking, expat management and provide end-to-end HR ops/reporting.
The ideal candidate will possess the gravitas to build credibility with the business and stakeholders. As such, strong relationship building and influencing skills are a must including previous experience working in a diverse, demanding, multinational environment.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum of eight years’ in HR and people management experience
- Prior experience in fast pace MNC organization is preferred
- A strong team player, delivering strongly whilst communicating effectively with the wider HR team and business
- Personal credibility and ability to influence key stakeholders across the organisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For further details please contact Gaurav Yadav by sending in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: GY/15240
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1112888
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.