Senior HR Manager - Global Law Firm - Chicago, IL
Our client is a leading global law firm and they are looking for a talented HR Manager to lead their Chicago HR team.
- Office in Chicago with state of the art facilities
- Generous total compensation package
- Dynamic and innovative team
As Senior HR Manager, you will work closely with the Director of Administration for the office and manage a team of two. You will be the main point of contact for the full HR lifecycle of responsibilities in the office, supported by the firm’s broader centres of excellence and will also have responsibility for supervising and developing the secretarial staff group.
Your strong stakeholder skills and ability to coach and manage will be essential.
The successful candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 8- 10 years of HR Generalist experience (a minimum of 6 progressively responsible HR management experience)
- Strong knowledge of Federal, State and Local Employment Laws.
- HRIS experience (preferably PeopleSoft and Kronos Timekeeper)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A positive, high-energy attitude
For further details please contact Alison Maclurkin on firstname.lastname@example.org Job Code AMC/15045a #LI-AM1