A well-known organisation in growth mode is looking for an experienced and results-oriented Senior HR Manager to strengthen the existing team that has a strong performance culture -
• Based in Malaysia, Johor – Minimal business travel required
• Full generalist role – Strong component in partnering function with operations
• Stable company with strong presence in Asia
The successful applicant will be responsible for navigating HR effectively to ensure quality and timely delivery of all HR services to meet business needs. You will play a critical role in building strong working relationships with the business and HR leaders to translate business strategies into long term people strategies and agendas. As a successful Senior Hr Manager, you will provide coaching, drive innovation, employee engagement, process improvement and commitment to service excellence.
The ideal candidate will possess the gravitas to build credibility with the business, including both country and regional stakeholders. As such, strong relationship building and influencing skills are a must including previous experience working in a diverse, demanding, multinational environment.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
• Minimum of eight to ten years’ experience in a Generalist role
• Bachelor in Business Studies, Human Resources or related degree
• Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is highly preferred
• In-depth knowledge of employment law and HR practice (Malaysia) with solid track record in managing complex/ sensitive legal issues
• Responsive with excellent communication in English and strong presentation skills