Senior HR Manager – Grand Prairie, TX
A fast-growing Consumer Tech organization is looking to hire a Senior HR Manager to be based in their Grand Prairie, TX distribution center.
- Strategic and operational role
- Small-team lead role
- Global organization
As the Senior HR Manager, you will partner with the Operations leaders and provide front-line HR support to employees. Expect to work closely with and guide senior management teams, providing insightful problem-solving, leadership, and direct support to multiple employee groups. We are ideally looking for someone with a strong generalist background and experience supporting a mix of corporate and field stakeholders.
This role will cover a broad range of HR functions including performance management, coaching, training and development, onboarding/off-boarding, compensation and benefits, employee relations, immigration and compliance. The successful applicant will be a motivated and positive individual, willing to immerse themselves into the organization and able to roll up their sleeves and get projects done. You must have strong knowledge of local and California labor laws and strong HR metrics reporting capabilities.
You Must Have:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in HR Operations
- HR certification preferred
- Benefits, compensation, data management and legal compliance expertise
- Excellent at prioritizing and proven stakeholder/relationship management skills
- Ability to work through ambiguity and a high level of resilience
- Bachelor’s degree
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on email@example.com. Job Code RJ/15214.