A world famous FMCG brand is looking for an experienced and hands on Senior Human Resources Manager –
• Provide 360 degree HR support to business unit leaders across Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei
• Work closely with the HR COEs to drive recruitment, organisational development, compensation & benefits solutions
• Lead and influence change across the business disciplines at a strategic level
• Manage and develop team members
As an experienced HRBP you will play a vital role in stakeholder management and supporting the business for Human Resources program delivery. You will report in to the Regional HR Director and manage a small team.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on as well as strategic is essential as well as a proven track record of establishing interpersonal relationships with all levels in a multicultural environment. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
• Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant HR experience
• Experience in planning and delivering employee relations initiatives
• Assertive in approach yet approachable in outlook
• Strong people management skills
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – fw/14342.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.