Working as part of the leadership team, the Senior HR Manager will provide business-focused, strategic and operational HR advice and services. You will interpret HR policies and employment legislation, coach and support managers in handling people management, talent management and change processes. You will also help identify and promote new ways of working and empowering approaches to people management in support of delivering on the business plan and talent strategies.
The Senior HR Manager will serve as an internal consultant to designated management teams on human resources related issues. As a Business Partner you will assess and anticipate HR related needs, and through collaborative partnerships across the organisation deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organisation.
- Fast-growing, dynamic; local listed conglomerate with key business in retail services
- Business Partnering, Team Supervisory Position
- 6-Figure Salary Plus Attractive Bonus and Fringe Benefits
- Provide professional, business-focused HR service to internal stakeholders. Build strong work relationships based on credibility and open communication.
- Provide professional senior level, strategic and operational HR advice on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, recruitment strategies, and managing change processes. Constructively challenge decisions which are not in best interest of the organisation.
- Facilitate effective workforce planning to identify the capacity and capability of the organisation to deliver its objectives, and derive talent management and succession planning initiatives.
- Lead responsibility for the HR/ people management aspects of corporate initiatives and projects as agreed with the GM Human Resources.
- Take opportunities to build shared understanding and ownership of the organisation’s vision, values, strategies, plans and desired culture.
- Support the GM Human Resources in the development, implementation and evolution of the People Strategy, working to embed a strategic and integrated approach across the organisation.
- Lead, coach and motivate others in the development of robust, innovative and creative approaches to service provision, building ownership and engagement at all levels.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Challenge the organisational structure of the internal client and proposes changes.
- Recruit personally they key talents for the internal client.
- Lead, or contribute to, key organisational development and change projects as appropriate, modelling change management in practice and mentoring others in the process to facilitate their development.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 12-15 years experience within a Human Resources generalist and/or business partnering capacity.
- Significant experience with fast moving industries, preferable retail and FMCG sector.
- Strategic thinker able to provide constructive advice; also being pragmatic with a positive ‘can do’ and solution-focused attitude.
- Able to develop highly effective working relationships by building credibility, respect and rapport with internal and external networks.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills. Able to effectively and creatively challenge people, situations and current thinking.
- Team player. Willingness to roll up the sleeves to manage peaks in the team’s workload and cover for colleagues as required.
- Written and Spoken Cantonese, Chinese and English will be required.
- Immediate available candidates highly regarded.
For further details please contact Christina Lau on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code CTYL/13681 .
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.