Our client is a global pharmaceutical business looking to hire a Senior HR Manager- Rewards & Benefits.
- Permanent position
- Reports to: SVP, Total Rewards
Work to develop strategy for UK wide benefits and leading UK implementation of any benefits alignment agreed/driven by the company including other business units. Manage the Annual Review process including salary review and short- and long-term incentive calculations. Support the Group and Division on the development of HR linked organisational projects
Liaise and manage the relationship with third party providers for the company benefit schemes and arrangements as well as undertake projects and initiatives, such as integration, in support of the company, serve as liaison with other company countries.
- Lead the Annual Review and Bonus process and support the development/changes to reflect the evolving requirements of the company group.
- Support the Regional HR Directors and the Local HR Directors with identifying re-organisational requirements within the Group and support with the design and implementation stages
- Support the education, communication and engagement of leaders and managers as well as all employees in the existence and adherence requirements of company related reward and benefits programs
- Work with HR colleagues in the development of Salary Benchmarking and Job Evaluation for the Division and the company’s healthcare support teams
- Work with HR colleagues in the production and publishing of the Gender Pay Gap reporting for the company plus any other similar regulatory reports
- Work with HR colleagues and lead the development of new UK wide benefits across the company’s business units and review of all current benefits to ensure that best-practice is maintained and implemented.
- Work with Global Mobility to provide support/guidance to HR and Payroll colleagues on complex tax and relocation issues
Skills, Education and Experience Required:
- Graduate level, qualified in HR- CIPD or equivalent or holding a qualification in a relevant discipline such as internal Audit.
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Minimum fluency in English as well as one additional European language
- Strong analytical thinking and influencing skills
- Project management skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a complex, matrix organisation
- Solid process and control experience
- Awareness of ‘best-practice‘ HR Policy
- Cross cultural working and cultural sensitivity experience
- Experience in delivering results in a fast moving and demanding environment
- Although infrequently, ability to travel to all group businesses as and when required.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.