A global financial institution is looking for a Senior HR Generalist to join their European Human Resources Team in the London office.
• Global firm, headquartered in New York
• Exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced team
• Long-term career prospects
You will be providing HR generalist support alongside project and graduate recruitment assistance to the IB HR Generalist team. Main duties will include working on employee relations issues, assisting with campus/lateral recruitment processes and completing exit interviews. You will also need to coordinate year end processes and generate reports for HR analysis.
The successful candidate will be a senior HR professional but still be able to describe their recent operational duties and experience within the banking/financial sectors. You will have a solid understanding of the Financial Services Industry and a demonstrable knowledge of Business Acumen is a must. You will also have managed ER cases including disciplinary, grievance and performance management cases from start to conclusion.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
• Proven administrative experience within a blue-chip organisation (ideally Financial Services)
• Must be comfortable liaising with individuals at all levels across the organization