This global leader in digital asset trading is seeking a Senior HR Manager / HRBP excited to build a strong HR presence on the ground. This company is largely in Europe and is looking to expand their US market.
- A financial services company for cryptocurrency markets
- First HR Leadership hire in their NY office
- Looking for a creative and strategic problem solver
As the first HRBP in the US, this person will own all things HR in the New York office. As the company rapidly expands in the US, the role of HRBP is to support and drive this international growth and the high potential culture in which they operate.. The successful candidate will design and implement the systems and processes that allow the company to keep up the growth pace, as more people join the team to help reach their ambitious goals.
Looking for a candidate with a generalist background - ideally, someone that has had experience in operational activities.
In Addition, You Must Have:
- 10-15 years of experience, preferably in financial services
- Experience with various HR functions such as Employee Relations, Onboarding, Talent Management, Learning & Development, Recruiting, and Compensation
- Experience designing and running HR programs and processes (coaching, HR compliance, conflict resolution
- Creative problem solving and attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to manage and meet deadlines – once you take ownership of something, you “own” it and will do what it takes to deliver
For further details please contact Gordon Kir on email@example.com
Job code GJK/16212.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.