Our client is a world renowned medical devices organization, who are looking for a confident, proactive and experienced HR Business Partner based out of Mumbai, India.
- Strategic role
- Fast paced, challenging yet collaborative working environment
- Covers all HR functions
In this role you will be required to build effective relationships with managers at all levels of the organisation, providing guidance and coaching on high level employee relations, performance and development issues at local strategic, operational and tactical levels. You will support and co-partner with the leadership team to drive the HR strategy for the business, planning and executing various HR initiatives and projects with a specific focus on talent acquisition, engagement, succession planning, reward and organizational development. Finally you will also get involved in change management projects to assess whether the organisational structures are in place to help deliver on the organization’s key business strategies.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, highly data and performance driven HR professional with strategic experience, strong commercial awareness and entrepreneurial mindset, who possesses outstanding HR business partnering skills along with exceptional people skills and effective decision making capabilities. Someone who has a dedicated, enthusiastic work ethics with a strong, demonstrated leadership capability in addition to well-developed interpersonal skills.
You will also have:
- Minimum of overall 10 years of working experience in Human Resources, with 5 years in the capacity as HRBP, preferably in multinational environment
- Qualification in Human Resources Management / Business Administration or similar degrees.
- Driven for results, inquisitive and execution-minded; able to translate the mission of stakeholders into actionable plans
- Agile, highly articulate, including effective presentation skills and ability to influence
For further details please contact Gaurav Yadav on GY@elliottscotthr.com
Job code: GY/16339
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.