We are only able to respond to applicants with the relevant experience. If you have the relevant experience & feel you were overlooked feel free to follow up on +852 9857 3568
Duties & responsibilities:
• Manage delivery of all cyclical activity such as year-end process/talent process/employee relations issues
• Function as an objective consultant to the Country Head and Leadership team with regard to organisational issues which impact people, including organisational structure and managing change
• Partner with business stakeholders to develop a people plan to support the realisation of the business strategy.
• Build strong consultative relationships with key business stakeholders and establish trust across the broader Associate population they support
• Member of the divisional EMEA Executive Committee
• Identify and leverage the appropriate HR specialist support globally to help deliver on this people plan
• Partner with global HR Business Partner to provide input into the development of the global divisional HR plan.
• Potential to lead global HR initiatives.
• Partner with the Regional Head of HR in helping to shape the broader regional HR plan and appropriate HR operating model required to support the plan.
• At least 8 years HRBP experience from a highly regarded sell or buy side firm
• Native level English & Cantonese is required
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15756
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.