We are currently working with a top tier US based asset manager who are looking to add a Senior HRBP to their team in Shanghai. This role will be reporting directly to the Country Head.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Manage delivery of all cyclical activity such as year-end process/talent process/employee relations issues
- Function as an objective consultant to the Country Head and Leadership team with regard to organisational issues which impact people, including organisational structure and managing change
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop a people plan to support the realisation of the business strategy.
- Build strong consultative relationships with key business stakeholders and establish trust across the broader Associate population they support
- Member of the divisional EMEA Executive Committee
- Identify and leverage the appropriate HR specialist support globally to help deliver on this people plan
- Partner with global HR Business Partner to provide input into the development of the global divisional HR plan.
- Potential to lead global HR initiatives.
- Partner with the Regional Head of HR in helping to shape the broader regional HR plan and appropriate HR operating model required to support the plan.
- At least 12 years HRBP experience from either a sell side or buy side firm
- Business level is an absolute must
- The candidate must ideally already be based in Mainland China
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/15209
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.