An American semiconductor company is looking for a Global HRIS Director covering a global remit to –
• Roll out new applications within Workday including migrating payroll, rolling out a new ATS and introducing a new global performance management system
• Partner with the global leadership team to develop reporting systems that provide critical information to support investment and growth
• Work closely with the CIO to establish a long term strategic road map for the HR team which aligns with the implementation of cutting edge technology
• Develop a roadmap which outlines future investments in technology by analysing and demonstrating clear ROI
Reporting to the Global HR Director you will be responsible for suggesting new technology that increases the value HR can provide to the business while giving all levels of employees greater visibility in critical areas. You will partner with the global leadership team to understand their biggest challenges and using an entrepreneurial approach increase access to information to allow for better decision making in a uniformed manner globally.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills.
In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
• Ideally have a strong understanding of the Workday software platform
• Experience with a global rollout and integrating new technologies and data management systems
• Experience of supporting multiple countries in APAC and working closely with a US HQ
• Be an experienced Program Manager with proven experience working to build and optimize processes
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – fw/14743
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only