My client is the world’s largest provider of multi-service HR services and they are looking for a seasoned Human Capital Consultant to join their growing consulting team in Hong Kong.
• Associate Director position
• Great project exposure to Change Management, Talent Management, Workday and Rewards
• Diversified industry client base
Reporting to a Human Capital Practice Partner, you would play a key role in driving sales and marketing strategies, develop and maintaining client relationships, serving as a strategic advisor to clients around topics such as talent and communication, change management, Workday, and rewards. You would also be involved in developing the local team and recruitment strategies. To be successful in this role, you would need have an excellent track record in the HR Capital Consulting industry as a leader.
In addition we are also looking for:
• Minimum 8 years of solid experience from a consultancy background
• Fluent English and Cantonese is a must and fluency in Mandarin would be advantageous
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and project management skills
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send us your CV in word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: TH/14199
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.