Our client is a successful and well-established Energy company and they are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their team in the Singapore office.
• Fast and dynamic environment
• Great career development
• Strong sustainable business
Reporting to the Head of Human Resource, you will be responsible for HR daily operations including compensation and benefits, payroll processing, HRIS management, recruitment and selection, employee relations and HR projects. The successful candidate will have a good background in compensation and benefit skills with knowledge in annual salary benchmarking, annual insurance and benefits review and renewal.
Other responsibilities include:
• Support the HR Business partner in recruitment process which include search, shortlist and onboarding
• Be the main point of contact for HRIS portal
• Global Mobility matters for Singapore and overseas offices
• Participate and manage in HR projects
Ideally, you should have 5 to 7 of HR experience in a fast pace working environment. Preference will be given to candidates with specialisation in compensation and benefit, and payroll administration. In addition, you should have the following:
• Degree qualification (preferably in Human Resource) or above
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills in English and Mandarin
• A proactive and independent individual
For further details please contact Hazel Kok by sending in your CV to HK@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code: HK/35698
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.