Located in Menlo Park, our client is a leading Law Firm, looking for a talented Senior HR Generalist to join their winning team
- Office in Silicon Valley
- Generous total compensation package
- You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team
As an HR Generalist you will work within a passionate team, reporting to the HR Manager, and providing a range of HR services including (but not limited to) recruiting, policy implementation, staff timekeeping, new hire orientation, answering benefits questions etc.
You will be the main point of contact for all HR questions in the office, and partner with the Recruiting department to edit job descriptions, perform reference checks etc. You will be expected to apply your superior organizational skills to everything that you do, and show respect for your co-workers, while aiming to increase participation and promote effective work practices.
The successful candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of California labour laws
- HRIS experience (preferably PeopleSoft and Kronos Timekeeper)
- 3-4 years’ HR Generalist experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A positive, high-energy attitude
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on email@example.com. Job Code RJ/13769