HR Manager – Menlo Park
Located in Menlo Park, CA, our client is a leading global law firm and they are looking for a talented HR Manager to join their winning team.
- Office in Silicon Valley
- Generous total compensation package
- Dynamic and innovative team
As an HR Manager you will work within a passionate team and provide a range of HR services including (but not limited to) recruiting, policy implementation, staff timekeeping, new hire orientation, answering benefits questions, etc.
You will be the main point of contact for all HR questions in the office, and partner with the Recruiting department to edit job descriptions, perform reference checks, etc. You will be expected to apply your superior organizational skills to everything that you do, and show respect for your co-workers, while aiming to increase participation and promote effective work practices.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 8- 10 years of HR Generalist experience
- Strong knowledge of California labour laws
- HRIS experience (preferably PeopleSoft and Kronos Timekeeper)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A positive, high-energy attitude
For further details please contact Alison Maclurkin on firstname.lastname@example.org Job Code AMC/14737 #LI-AM1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.