A leading FMCG company is looking for an experienced Senior Human Resources Manager to:-
- Partner with a global business unit and provide delivery of strategic HR solutions
- Be the APAC Learning & Development and Diversity & Inclusion champion
- Roll out HR Initiatives and programs
- Be responsible for the entire recruitment life cycle
Reporting to the Regional HR Director you will be responsible for the execution of the annual HR cycle for your business unit supporting 75 employees globally. In addition you will be responsible for assessing and delivering L&D, engagement and D&I initiatives for 325 employees across APAC. This is an individual contributor role partnering with internal stakeholders, other HR members and third party agencies.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
- At least eight years of HR business partnering experience
- Experience in the FMCG, retail or service sector is highly desirable
- Previous experience of rolling out corporate L&D programs
- Ability to work in a fast pace and culturally diverse environment
For further details please contact Gaurav Yadav by sending in your CV to GY@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code: GY/15171
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1112888
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.