Based in Hong Kong, our client is looking for a Senior HR Manager to join their team.
• International law firm
• Business partner with management experience
• Central location
Reporting to the Head of HR who sits in Hong Kong, you would be responsible for Hong Kong and Singapore. The role is a full Business Partner role covering all generalist functions while also working on value add projects involving employee engagement, performance management, branding both internally and externally, new projects in the benefits space, dedicated resourcing and thinking holistically to develop appropriate HR policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role, you must have solid HR generalist experience with a strong preference for a law firm or professional firm background. Key things would be to develop and maintain credibility with the business yet be technically and commercially savvy, have strong presentation and communication skills and solid managerial skills. Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese is a must.
In addition to this we are also looking for:
• Minimum 8 years of HR experience in an MNC, with professional firm experience a strong plus
• Strong communication and presentation skills in English
• Solid managerial experience managing a diverse team, at least 3 years
• Pragmatic, solutions-oriented, organized, proactive, strong time management skills, proficient IT skills and ability to analyze data with insights, solid interpersonal skills, and the ability to build credibility and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and partners
For further details please contact Dena Haron on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com.
Job Code DH/12460
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.