Our client, a major global financial services firm, is seeking a dynamic, experienced leadership development expert to design and deliver training to their senior staff across Asia.
• Regional role
• Focus on development of senior executives
• Combination of strategy, design, stakeholder management and delivery
Reporting directly to the Asia Head of Learning and Development, you will take a leadership role in managing and executing the development programme for senior executives across the region. You will act as an internal consultant, formulating leadership strategy, and providing classroom delivery, coaching and e-learning solutions. You will work closely with members of the learning and talent teams and HR business partners at the country, regional and global level.
The successful candidate will be a proven leadership consultant and trainer with deep knowledge of the challenges and opportunities faced by business leaders in Asia. They will be highly strategic thinkers, able to align their learning strategies with high-level business goals, and collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders and colleagues. At the same time, they will be hands-on in all aspects of their work, and a strong deliverer of training to senior staff. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least ten years of experience in relevant leadership development and L&D roles
• Fluent written and spoken English, as well as fluency (and ability to deliver training in) at least one of the following languages: Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin), Japanese, or Bahasa Indonesia
• Degree qualification, and ideally further qualifications in the learning or psychology space
• Cultural sensitivity, and a proven ability to adapt to different requirements in different Asian countries
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.