Our client is a top law firm looking to hire a Senior Learning & Development Manager to join its top notch Learning & Development team.
This role will be reporting to the Head of L&D and will be required to provide a high quality and coherent firm wide learning and development programme for fee earners and senior members of business services.
- Fully develop and implement learning interventions to enhance the skills of partners, associates and business services staff globally
- Design and deliver performance development/business skills learning and development programmes and revise existing portfolio as appropriate
- Assist in the delivery of compulsory development programmes globally
- Undertake needs analyses, produce project plans, conduct associated research and deliver on improvement projects for teams as required.
- Participate fully in the activities of the Learning and Development team and the wider HR team
- Experience providing training in a professional service/partnership structure
- Strong presentation skills - engaging, articulate, facilitative, and structured
- Experience in designing both classroom and bespoke business skill programmes
- Interest in and knowledge of management in theory and in practice
- Self-confident, self-aware and able to give and accept feedback
- Project management experience
- Solution-orientated, persistent and determined
- Collaborative - works effectively with and through teams
- Commercially aware - understands the economic environment and market trends
- Willingness to travel internationally
For further details please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com.