A US MNC with strong presence in the region is looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial learning professional to join its team as L&D Manager.
• Career opportunity - strategic and high profile position
• Stable company in expansion mode
• Highly creative and visionary role
Reporting to the HR Director, you will provide leadership and execution on L&D initiatives and also lead specific Talent, Inclusion and Diversity Programs. You will also consult with key business stakeholders and the HR leadership team to identify needs in order to design, develop and deliver/present effective learning solutions surrounding Talent Management. Additionally, you will be responsible for the measurement and valuation of training as well as the facilitation and delivery of training programs.
This is an end-end L&D role and as such the ideal candidate will have a sound understanding and track record of instructional design, training evaluation, and presenting, as well as being accredited in various psychometric assessments such as MBTI and DiSC. You should have well developed consulting and networking abilities as well as excellent organisation and project management skills. We are also looking for:
• Minimum seven years relevant experience in Learning & Development
• Professional, independent, driven with a high level of commitment to deliver
• Ability to multi task, meet tight deadlines and work in a fast pace environment