Our client, a prominent financial services organisation, is seeking a passionate L&D professional to manage the full ‘hard skill’ learning programme across their business.
• Stable, successful firm with ample resources for L&D
• Strong remuneration prospects
• Hong Kong Island location
As a key member of the HR team, you will lead the learning & development agenda for all technical skills across a broad range of areas, including but not limited to financial products, compliance, accounting and technology. You will design and customise the various programmes for staff at all levels and in all business lines, and will manage ad hoc learning interventions in response to business needs. This role does not involve stand-up delivery of training – instead, you will manage SMEs and vendors, as well as other delivery channels like e-learning.
The successful candidate will be an experienced L&D professional with strong exposure to the technical elements of the financial services sector. They will have a genuine interest in this space, keeping up to date with all developments in the industry, and tailoring their learning products accordingly. They will be a strong relationship builder, able to liaise closely with senior business leaders, and source and manage practitioners and vendors for training. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least seven years of prior relevant experience
• Strong knowledge of financial services products and regulations in Hong Kong
• Fluent written and spoken English and spoken Putonghua; Cantonese is advantageous but not essential
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.