Due to continued growth a global management consultancy with an enviable portfolio of multinational and public sector clients is looking for a Senior Manager with exceptional change management and OD experience to join its HR Transformational HR consultancy practice.
- Lead and drive client projects at a strategic level
- Provide cutting edge organisational design and change management consulting
- High visibility exciting role with exceptional growth potential across the region
This position requires a lateral thinker with exceptional project management and communication skills. You will be responsible for driving highly sensitive projects, clients on business strategies including providing solutions, mergers and restructurings, functional and sourcing transformations and risk and technology programs. The projects you run, will allow you to apply your expertise in re-designing processes, integrating new technologies as well as managing the OD aspects of change management. A high level of technical expertise coupled with a high EQ is absolutely crucial.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring with them a thirst for joining an entrepreneurial environment, where they can steer their career growth in their preferred direction. An established career track record plus a mix of management consultancy and in-house change management experience gained within large, complex organisations is advantageous. As this is a client-facing role, you must be a confident communicator with some leadership experience.
- Degree holder with a minimum of eight years of relevant change management and organisational development experience
- Experience in developing, facilitating and coordinating client projects
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to manage, motivate and drive teams to
- perform to a high standard of excellence
For further details please contact Vincent Romano on +65 6493 1873 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job code VR/13324
Registration Number: R1104323
EA License Number:14C6917
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.