A global IT company is looking for an experienced and hands on Compensation and Benefits Senior Manager -
- Manage all Compensation and Benefits programs within the region
- Mixture of operational and strategic responsibilities
- Strategic partnering with internal and external parties
Reporting to the Global Head of Compensation and Benefits you will be responsible for supporting APAC, Japan and China. You will manage all compensation and benefits matters for these locations as well as engaging with the global team.
You will be university educated with international exposure. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships at all levels. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
- Over eight years of compensation and benefits experience
- Be both hands on and strategic
- Expert understanding of reward and benefit methodology
- Experience in compensation and benefits management
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – fW/12820.
EA License Number:14C6917
Registration Number: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.