The Diversity & Inclusion Senior Manager is a role established for the purpose of executing on the Firm’s diversity and inclusion strategy and agenda. This individual will provide D&I leadership and expertise within the Americas region, as well as facilitating the growth and delivery of the global D&I agenda. The role will work with global and regional leaders, committees and business services teams as needed to execute on their responsibilities. The post holder will also have responsibility for providing supervisory support to the Americas Diversity and Inclusion Manager, and the Diversity Coordinator. This role is open in various US office locations.
You Must Have:
• Experienced D&I practitioner, with extensive knowledge of both US and global D&I issues, trends and best practices
• Ability to build deep and trusting internal and external relationships
• Ability to evaluate the effectiveness and impact of D&I activities and programmes
• Demonstrated ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders
• Strong written and analytical skills
• Experience supporting team members to effectively deliver their responsibilities
• Proactive self-starter who works well in a team.
• Prior experience working in a legal or professional services firm preferred
For further details please contact Abby Judelman on email@example.com.
Job Code AJ/15748
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.