My client is a market leader in the financial services industry. They are now looking for an expert in Executive Compensation to join their established international HR team.
• Regional role
• Fast-paced and dynamic work environment
• Executive compensation experience is a must
Reporting to the Associate Director of Executive Compensation and Equity Rewards, who based in Hong Kong, you will play a key role in reviewing and developing executive compensation programmes. Specifically you will be involved in managing senior executives compensation programmes, market benchmarking and drafting proposals. You will also be part of the Group Remuneration Committee.
We are looking for an exceptional Executive Compensation professional with a successful track record of working in executive compensation area or other relevant area with a minimum of 8 years of experience. You would have good HR experience gained from sizable multinationals. To be successful in this role you will need to be comfortable in presenting in front of senior management team and external stakeholders.
In addition to this they are also looking for:
• Has the ability to establish relationship with executives and external stakeholders
• The ability to be hands-on and be flexible
• Excellent English speaking and writing skills, specifically board papers
• Excellent Excel skills is essential
• Strong numerical skills and with good logical sense
• A detailed-oriented and self-motivated individual
For further details please contact Gladys Kung on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code GK/14831
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.