Senior Manager for Mobility Tax Services- Seattle (Remote/Work-From-Home Opportunity)
A fast-growing and highly-regarded Mobility Tax Consulting Firm is looking to hire an experienced Senior Manager for Mobility Tax Services to support their growing Global Mobility Tax practice based anywhere on the West Coast
- Competitive compensation package
- Remote working with a focus on work-life-balance
- Entrepreneurial opportunity
The Senior Manager will be responsible for building and managing client relationships while strategically building out the practice. You will also be responsible for supervising and mentoring staff while identifying new business and cross-selling opportunities as well.
In Addition You Must Have
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of Expatriate Tax, Global Mobility and Compensation Management. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for presenting tailor made Global Mobility solutions to corporate clientele while effectively representing the brand.
- Previous experience working at a consulting firm at the Senior Manager or Director level
- The ability to develop and lead an Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility function
- Proven record of managing multiple projects and engagements for various clients
- Possess either a CPA or EA designation
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/14167d #LI-DH