Our client is a large Global Asset Manager. This role will be in the Global HR Shared Services department.
Purpose of the Role
This Role will be responsible for Managing Global Flexi Benefits administration - Managing benefits operational processes including joiners, leavers, absences, monthly payroll, invoice payments and any other administration processes.
- Responsible for benefits operational processes including joiners, leavers, absences, monthly payroll, invoice payments and any other administration processes.
- Reconciliation of benefits plan membership, payroll and external provider records to ensure the accuracy of coverage.
- Responsible for documenting and updating the processes.
- Provision of census data to benefits providers as required. Run reports from appropriate systems to extract data.
- Responsible for monthly and annual pensions administration, ensure contributions are correct and funds are invested on time. Basic understanding of the company pension plan and/or statutory requirements of the country will be needed.
- Maintain the relevant documents such as online articles, policy information and application forms for all online and off-line contents, including HR Hub, Benefits (where applicable), Workday, Employee Handbook etc.
- Assist with global benefits administration, invoice processing and employee queries
- Undertake administration tasks where benefits plans require employer approvals, arrange documents to be signed and maintain records as appropriate.
- Reconcile invoices and provide information to payroll for disbursements. Collate tax information where applicable and communicate to payroll.
- Apply exception processing and co-ordinate instruction for payroll.
- Assist with employee communication by identifying appropriate distribution lists and release communication.
- 7-10 years experience of Benefits/Rewards Operations Management
- Ability to operate independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be proactive, a self-starter, able to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in global set up and manage global teams which require effective people management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong skills in operational planning, administration and engagement with various levels of staff
- Reconciliation skills using Excel and reports from HR systems
- Eye for details and ability to work at ease with IT systems
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Peter Fahy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted