Senior Manager, HR Business Partner - New York City
A fast-growing Consumer Tech firm is hiring a Senior Manager, HR Business Partner to lead their people department. If you have an ambitious outlook, a passion for innovation, and unique personal brand, this could be the next opportunity for you!
- Dynamic, global organization
- Strategic, consultative role
- Office located in Midtown South
In this role, you will use your HR expertise to proactively partner with business stakeholders and provide strategic consultation in the implementation of HR programs and initiatives. You will guide and support the division through business expansion, focusing on employee relations, employee engagement, compliance, workforce planning, recruitment, benefits & compensation, leadership development and other talent management processes.
We are looking for someone with a strong, business partnering background who has worked in fast-paced, high-growth tech organisations. Experience with tech start-up organizations and strength in data and analytics will be viewed most favorably. A high level of business acumen and agility is also required; excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude is a must. The successful candidate with have the depth of HR experience needed to better serve the business and at the same time, be willing to roll up their sleeves in order to do the operational and implementation aspects of the role.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- A minimum of 6-8 years’ business partnering experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree in HR or relevant HR certifications is preferred
- Comprehensive experience leading a small to mid-sized team
- Previous experience working in a regional scope
- • Exceptional change management and interpersonal skills
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/15135c.