Our client, a market leader in the industry, is seeking a HRIS professional to take on a key role on their established HR team.
• Global newly created role
• HRIS background would be advantageous
• Strong project experience is a must
Reporting to the Head of Talent Management based in Hong Kong and you will play a key role in all areas of Talent Management. Specifically you will be involved in succession planning, employee development planning, and employee engagement. You will work closely with the IT team to create best in class digital employee experience.
We are looking for an exceptional Talent Management professional or an HRIS professional with a passion for Talent Management with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. You would have good HR experience gained from sizable multinationals. To be successful in this role you will need to be comfortable in business partnering with the senior management team.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• Eager to make a difference and has the ability to establish relationship with people from all levels of seniority
• The ability to be hands-on and be flexible. Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills is essential.
• Excellent communication skills English is essential and fluency in Chinese would be advantageous
• A detail-oriented, team player, outgoing and self-motivated individual
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code TH/14684
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only