• Lead the full spectrum of HR Function across the region.
• He/she will be responsible for recruitment, performance management, employee welfare & relations, employee retention, training & development, compensation & benefits & mobility.
• This role will work closely with the management team in building an employee-friendly, dynamic organization culture with high levels of employee engagement.
• Degree in Human Resource or Business with a specialization in Human Resources management.
• About 10-15 years of relevant working experience, preferably in mid or large sized IT company.
• Hands-on exposure to wide spectrum of Human Resources Management function.
• Effective communication skills to all level of staff and management, external stakeholders and agencies, expressing ideas and instructions clearly and concisely.
• Independent and strong team player.
• Good working knowledge of Singapore and regional employment laws and regulations.
For further details please contact Gaurav Yadav on +65 6493 1873 or share your details at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1112888
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only