A fast-growing meal-kit is hiring a Senior Manager, Human Resources - People Operations. As the Senior HR Manager, you would be responsible for partnering with the Operations leaders to create and drive the culture for the entire location.
- Dynamic, global retail company
- Largest meal-kit provider in the US!
- Strategic, consultative role
In this role, you will own and drive core HR functions, ensuring to align initiatives, programs, and projects to business drivers and company strategy. You will build a performance-driven culture through the development and implementation of consistent performance management coaching and counseling techniques. You will also be expected to keep a strong pulse on employee engagement and needs, gain insights from employee off-boarding and exit interviews.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- 5+ years in an HR role, with a depth of experience in HR operations, TA operations, benefits, compensation, and HR data management.
- Experience in TA leadership and deep ops/business efficiency expertise a plus
- Experience handling employee relations issues and coaching managers.
- Experience with benefits, leaves of absence, legal compliance (COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA), and performance reviews.
- Knowledge of HR/labor laws, including NY law.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
- HRCI/SHRM certified, PHRca preferred
- Master's in Human Resources/Organizational Psychology preferred
- Experience in scaling startup-like operation establishing HR foundations to sustainably scale the business
- Be an innovative, strategic thinker who can effectively leverage data to improve efficiency in a production focused operational environment. Provide data-driven HR strategies.
- Exceptional written and verbal/nonverbal skills, along with finely tuned interpersonal skills and professional judgment. You must be able to demonstrate empathy toward employees and serve as their trusted resource.
- Have a track record as a successful change agent who has leveraged an HR Business partner model to transform operations through people
- Time at a FAANG or a major consulting firm a huge plus
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code RJ/16374.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.