Our client is an exciting young firm applying technological innovations to the brokerage market. They’re now looking for a hands-on, energetic Senior HR/Admin manager to support their growth in Asia and internationally.
• Innovative, disruptive firm with a start-up feel
• Supportive work culture with a team of high performers
• Exciting, well rounded role with a variety of responsibilities
You will be responsible for overseeing HR Functions including: C&B administration, performance management and recruitment. You will also guide the Administration team supporting the full spectrum of office administration duties. Other areas of focus will include assisting with corporate events, and other adhoc projects. You will build excellent business knowledge and stakeholder relationships, as well as manage vendors and create an engaging and efficient candidate experience.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic generalist who is able to match the energy and pace of this young firm, and contribute to their employer brand in the region. They will understand and focus on higher-level business objectives, and be capable of thinking strategically, but be also very hands-on.
• At least 10 years of APAC generalist or recruitment experience, preferably in the financial services or technology sectors
• Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese
• Moderate spoken and written Mandarin
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: HM/13888
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.