Our client is an exciting, fast growing fintech firm. They’re now looking for a hands-on, energetic HR Manager to support their growth in Asia.
• Innovative, disruptive firm with a start-up feel
• Supportive work culture with a team of high performers
• Exciting, well rounded role with a variety of responsibilities
You will be responsible for overseeing HR Functions including: HR operations, C&B administration, Payroll checking, performance management and employee relations. You will build excellent business knowledge and stakeholder relationships, as well as manage vendors and create an engaging and efficient employee experience.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic generalist who is able to match the energy and pace of this young firm, and contribute to their employer brand in the region. They will understand and focus on higher-level business objectives, and be capable of thinking strategically, but be also very hands-on.
• At least 8 years of APAC generalist or recruitment experience, preferably in the financial services or technology sectors
• Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: HM/14477
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.