Based in Hong Kong, our client is a global professional firm with extensive global coverage. They are now looking for a Senior L&D Manager focusing on Hong Kong and China.
• Newly-created role
• Senior stakeholder management
• Hong Kong and China focus with regional initiatives
Reporting to the Learning and Development Director, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of learning and development for senior level employees focusing on Hong Kong and China, while working on initiatives across the region. You would drive critical training programs and reinforce a high performance culture, partner with key stakeholders to advise on talent management and apply best practices, conduct research, propose tailored initiatives, advise on latest trends around talent management and development, and drive and implement programs on business, leadership and career development.
They have a matrix structure and you must have the capability to get things done by influence. They are looking for a dedicated, culturally-sensitive and professional leader for their stable L&D function.
In addition to this you should have:
• Minimum of 8 years of L&D experience in a sizeable MNC with professional firm experience being a plus, solid talent management and development experience
• Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
• Solid communication and presentation skills, project management skills, ability to collaborate, influence and consult with partners, lawyers and managers, managerial skills, analytical, organized and with a positive and proactive attitude
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.