A fast-paced multinational with a substantial employee population across APAC requires an experienced Payroll Manager who to lead their regional team. Managing a service delivery team, you will have oversight of payroll in a number of countries across the region.
- Lead a team and drive process transformation projects
- Multi-national working environment interfacing with regional stakeholders
- Excellent career development and internal mobility opportunities
This role is responsible for taking ownership of the smooth and seamless delivery of end-to-end payroll services including managing third party vendors. You will be accountable for meeting and exceeding expected service standards. You must be able to motivate and coach a large team of payroll specialists across the region. Furthermore, you will be in charge of reviewing processes, policies and procedures to ensure adherence to best practice and compliance requirements.
The ideal candidate is an individual who is a subject matter expert in payroll, has excellent team management skills and is keen to get their hands stuck into complex regional project work.
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience gained in a large multinational in shared services
- Prior team leadership experience
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of how to manage regional process improvement projects
- Degree in a business or related subject
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting TS/12446
Registration No: R1329062
EA Licence No:14C6917
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.