A relocation services provider with a strong foothold in the global region is looking for an independent and service oriented HR professional to join its team as Senior Mobility Consultant.
- International company with stable growth
- Dynamic and fast pace environment
- Career growth opportunity
The successful applicant will manage the delivery of the full spectrum of International Relocation/ Assignment services for corporate clients and will be responsible for ensuring the quality of service to be in accordance with service level agreement. Reporting directly to the team manager, you will be the first point of contact for all relocation-related matters for assignees and play a critical role in counselling on relocation entitlements by conducting needs assessment for their requirements including housing preferences, household goods movement, schooling or language training needs. You will also coordinate with various departments and vendors to ensure that client service specification is met on a timely basis.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organizing and analytical skills. You shall demonstrate the commitment to provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external partners. Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum of three to five years of relevant experience in the client- service field
- Positive attitude, self-driven and hands-on
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in handling relocation- related services in an in house or vendor role will be highly preferred
- Bilingual and/or expatriate experience a plus.
For further details please contact Phang Wanxin now on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com and quote reference number WP/12347.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1328357