Reporting to the Head of Staff, the incumbent will work closely with the HR team in various people initiatives and analytics with regards to resource planning, talent acquisition, engagement and retention. This role will support in daily HR operations, projects and initiatives for maintenance of daily HR support to the business, and enhancement of our reporting and analytic capabilities, Employer’s Branding, improving our employees’ journey, and automating existing processes.
- Provide logistical and administrative support in all HR initiatives including Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits and Learning & Development.
- Support the team in payroll, resources planning and reporting through various systems (e.g. IPL, Workday) and MS Office.
- Propose and execute ideas on improving existing tools, innovative projects and initiatives to digitalize and streamline internal processes and enhance employees experience
- Create and promote Hong Kong’s employer brand on social media (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
- Handle any ad hoc assignments as required.
- At least 3 years work experience with HR operations
- 2-4 years of working experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office in particular for Excel and Powerpoint, knowledge in Macro will definitely be an advantage
- Strong sense of social media engagement
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese (Written and Spoken)
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15172
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.