Our client is a leading Global Financial Services firm, looking for an experienced organizational development professional to join their Talent Development Team.
- Blue-chip firm
- Global and Regional responsibilities
- Organizational design, assessment and coaching
This exciting role will see you use your HR knowledge and experience to proactively partner with the business and functional HR teams, to deliver both consulting, advisory and coaching services. You will act as the regional SME on leadership and management capability and development. You will also take ownership for the global assessment practice.
Your proven ability for managing relationships with key stakeholders is key; this role will provide support to the HR department on talent processes, inputs, and data requirements. The ideal candidate will have:
- Higher Degree in Psychology/Human Behavior
- Assessment accreditation
- Strong communication, advisory skills and experience working with remote teams
- Experience with LMS, 360 and talent systems is preferred
For further details please contact Alison Maclurkin on email@example.com Job Code AMC/14205 #LI-AM1